A brand new episode for Matt lovers. He takes the reigns and talks about his favorite b**** games. Some get a full rating, some do not. Expect the unexpected..
A new episode again! Ep21: Caped Crusaders. This is a look at a game called Crusaders: Thy Will Be Done. Designed by Seth Jaffee, Published by Tasty Minstrel Games. If it has a rondel, we’ll play it.
- Matt gets a new nickname, but will he ever use it?
- Darren S. went to jail, but he’s out now
- Matt’s cookie bender
- Matt’s revenge?
- Plus lots of prison stories…
The episode everybody has been waiting for! We become boat captains and take a little fishing trip to the gulf in Captains of the Gulf. This is designed by Jason Dinger himself with art by the great Harald Lieske. Published by Spielworxx.
- It’s the new year so Charlie has a new drink
- We have a new Chibli mascot
- This is Mike’s game, so shoutout to Mike
- Cheetohs are ranked
- Toes poking out of socks
- Charlie speaks child
It’s because of the city New Orleans that we named this episode this way. We discuss Orléans. Designed by Reiner Stockhausen. Artwork by Klemens Franz. Published by dlp games, Matagot, TMG, and others.
More on this episode:
- Matt vs stick
- Jason vs yoyo
- Past Matt has a message for future Matt
- Other stuff. I don’t know really, I stopped paying attention again
Grab your burger buckets and pizza troughs because on this episode we’ll be looking at the game called Food Chain Magnate and you’re gonna get hungry for more. Designed by Jeroen Doumen and Joris Wiersinga, and published by Splotter Spellen.
More on this episode:
- Charlie explains more about G33kandDestroy.com
- Our Revenge of the Nerds characters
- Forever Friendship
- Our secret Air Bud Podcast
Get your tampons out, we’re playing Panamax! Designed by Gil d’Orey, Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro, and Paulo Soledade. Published by Stronghold Games. Find out how to ship things or something, plus other great and hilarious bologna.
- Glenn Humplik
- Charlie’s intake of fluid ounces
- Chibli’s race results
Try this episode out. The Estates designed by Klaus Zoch. Published by Capstone Games’ Simply Complex line. We’re talking about this game and more:
– Find out why Charlie’s nickname is Tubs
– We can’t stop talking about ramen
– The answer to everybody’s question: how big of a spoon is big enough for Matt